Friday, June 5, 2009

Not according to plan...

I don't know why I am feeling the need to keep everyone informed of every little thing this week but I am, so here's the latest. Today is the last day of school. The plan was to leave to go camping as soon as the kids get home at 2:30. But the weather is gloomy, Gabriel is throwing up, Devin is coughing, I have severe PMS and had to lay in bed this morning and pray so I could even get up, and Jason went to hook the Bronco up to the trailer and the carburetor is spraying fuel onto the engine. Hmm...Are we supposed to be camping this weekend?

And I found out this morning that there is no football next year at Jr High, which we were all looking forward to.

I do believe everything will work out how it is supposed to though.

And I hope you have a nice weekend! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, I hope you feel better! Don't you love it though when you feel bad with something like PMS and can crawl into bed in God's arms? (Not that the PMS is fun!) BTW, I answered your last comment on my blog.

Lord, I pray that you will make it clear whether you want them to go camping this weekend. I pray that you will heal Tawny and Gabriel and Devin. I pray that you will cover their family in peace. Thank You that You are in control of what is going on and that You love Tawny's family so much! In Jesus' Name, amen.

Love, Jenny

Andresa said...

OH MAN!!! Praying for a speedy recovery for you all.

Tawny said...

Well, the truck is fixed. I got groceries and judging from all the noise Gabe is making, he is feeling better. Thanks guys!

Jenny, I will check your blog when I get back. :)

Anonymous said...

I am actually glad for the update. I like knowing what's going on in your life. It makes me feel normal. I am sorry your peeps are sick. I am praying for you. I hope that you are up and about by now and are feeling normal too. I wish we could go camping at a spa. Wouldn't that be nice to "get to know" one another at a place like that? Seriously!!