Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Update

So, I was driving into work today, feeling like a failure. Because I am failing. And I realized my failures do not diminish God's love for me one bit. He still loves me passionately. And that is enough for me to have joy and even be content in the midst of my failure. He will not fail to make me who He wants me to be. I am willing, He is able. It is amazing to me that my best is good enough for Him, even when it isn't good at all.

Thank you LORD that my life is not about me, it is about You!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep your head up tawny, the Lord loves losers like us! Press on for the one you Love.
Gina

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Tawny said...

Thank you so much Gina, I didn't get a chance to write you back, but your words were very encouraging.

I will keep writing, if this mess of mine even helps even one person feel less alone...