Friday, January 9, 2009

I Love God's People!

Young ones
Old ones

Fat ones
Skinny ones

Sweet ones
Cranky ones

Men and Women
Boys and Girls
(Over the age of 12, anyway)

Have to work on loving the self-righteous, cocky ones.
Not very good at that.
Of course, sometimes that might be me....

Yikes!

I enjoyed our small group last night so much. It was our two year anniversary and we had dinner together and went over a survey about what all of us were wanting to get out of the group. We have been using a chronological Bible and been going through the Old Testament, but when we are done with David's life, we are going to jump over to Acts and start studying what it means to BE the church. To be God's people in this generation. I love studying straight scripture. I love hearing different people's thoughts and ideas. I love how we can spur one another on in this journey.

I hope all of you have a place like that....

No comments: