Monday, August 25, 2008

Home......

My heart and mind is so full right now, I don't even know where to start. God absolutely amazed me to death this weekend. The training was good, Living Proof Live was good, the healing and uniting that God did with our team was shockingly good. But mostly it was seeing His hand in everything that was so wonderful. He orchestrated our time on every level I can think of. Physically, spiritually, emotionally, individually, corporately. I love it when God performs extraordinary miracles with ordinary means. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tawny,
I'm SO glad everything went well and beyond well it sounds like. I thought of you gals OFTEN. Glad you are home safe and look forward to hearing more about your time.

Anonymous said...

Me to friend. Me too.

Anonymous said...

Praise God, Tawny....your cup runs over....to pour out to others! How wonderful! So glad your trip was blessed in every way.

As always, my visionary mind is exploding, motivated by God's great love to me...if only my body could keep up with all I would like to give to those He puts in my path.