Thursday, April 9, 2009

I already have what I want..

Have you ever heard that CD that Jars of Clay made with all the old hymns? I don't even know what the hymn is called but it starts out by saying "We are one in the Spirit, we are one in the Lord". It made me so happy because I realized WE ARE ALREADY ONE. Just because we don't know how to act like it, doesn't make it any less true. :)

I have been learning that about a lot of things lately. Nothing is as it seems.

So, I think this is the end of this drama, for the moment. I think it will be a reoccurring theme throughout my life. Pretty sure about that actually. :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That is my favorite song on that CD!!! How true is that, the things that are reality, but we continue to live as if it weren't. I want to live in the reality that the Lord describes.

Andresa said...

AMEN...I think that is one of the things the retreat reminded me of...always in His presence, we are ALWAYS one in Him...and it's time to start living like it.

Anonymous said...

Hey Tawny!! How ya been?

I haven't been around in awhile but I am trying to get back in the groove again.

Marion said...

Hi Tawny,

I'm so thankful the Lord connected us...and yes, that we are one in the spirit.

Happy Easter to you and yours.

Love you, always, Marion

tawny said...

Julene, my favorite has been Lifter of my Head, but this might be now. :)

Andresa, to walk in the truth always, sounds so cool. To live there!!

Tony! I thought you died or something. :)

And I wrote Marion back already. :)

Happy He's Alive Day!!!

Anonymous said...

Something i hope to realize someday--and in time and prayer i will--have a blessed sunday to you and your family and again thanks for your friendship
wendy

Tawny said...

Wendy, thanks for your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day today.