Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Longing for Light

Luke 11:34 34 “Your eye is a lamp that provides light for your body. When your eye is good, your whole body is filled with light. But when it is bad, your body is filled with darkness. 35 Make sure that the light you think you have is not actually darkness. 36 If you are filled with light, with no dark corners, then your whole life will be radiant, as though a floodlight were filling you with light.”

I really want to know what those verses mean. I am wondering if they are about how we look at situations and people in our lives? If we see them in God's light or not? In the light of His love or not? In the light of His truth or not?

I want my whole life to be radiant!

Here's my hope: Psalm 18:28 You, O LORD, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into light. Yay!

No comments: