Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dang it, Dang it, Dang it!

So, I am driving, trying to figure out how I can sneak $25 more dollars from Jason so I can get him one more present for Christmas, and these FLASHES went off around me. Apparently, I had entered a school zone. One of those speed trap vans were there. And I was going 30 instead of 20. ARRRGGGG. Now I am just hoping that the fine is only $200 and that he won't make me take back the presents I already bought and wrapped for him today. Pout, pout, pout. I sorta prayed that we wouldn't get the ticket but then I thought that was dumb. I was speeding and why shouldn't I pay for a ticket? But I DO think the city shouldn't put those stupid vans out during the Christmas season. Don't people have enough financial pressure this time of the year????!!!!! I guess they need money too...

No comments: