Thursday, December 25, 2008

And a Happy New Year!







Merry Christmas!

We had a lovely morning. The kids actually slept in until 7:00 (the first time ever) and we had time to get up and get ready. So the stove was going and the coffee was perking when they got up. I got snuggy stuff, a new robe and slippers and pjs and lots of Bath and Body works goodies. Yay. And an mp3 player I can download sermons on to. I have been wanting that for ages (well ok, about 6 months :).

We still have Christmas Dinner at my sisters to look forward too and I know she got a bunch of books I can't wait to read. :)

I hope your day is filled with joy. I love that Jesus gives us presents on His Birthday. :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have a delightful Christmas...and I agree....I love that Jesus gives us presents on His birthday too...not all of them are wrapped and under the tree..;)
Our Christmas was a huge blessing for us too...and I got some warm pj's too..great minds must think alike!! Belated Merry Christmas to you...and a wonderful New Year to you too!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have a delightful Christmas...and I agree....I love that Jesus gives us presents on His birthday too...not all of them are wrapped and under the tree..;)
Our Christmas was a huge blessing for us too...and I got some warm pj's too..great minds must think alike!! Belated Merry Christmas to you...and a wonderful New Year to you too!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas - 1 day late :)

Anonymous said...

I DO NOT KNOW HOW MY COMMENT GOT ON THERE TWICE...SORRY

Elaine said...

I don't think I've ever seen pictures of your kids. They are darling! Sounds like you had a Merry Christmas. Enjoy the weekend.

Anonymous said...

I know...you usually don't post pictures...but seriously, yay! I love presents. Love seeing them, love giving them. Love presents. So I am glad you posted these. I am also glad you got some you enjoyed. yay!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys, I forgot to thank all of you for your comments! Thank you!